Information We Collect
We may collect certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) from you when you visit or interact with our Site. The types of Personal Information we may collect include:
- Name: We may collect your name when you voluntarily provide it to us through forms or other means on the Site.
- Email Address: We may collect your email address when you voluntarily provide it to us through forms or other means on the Site.
- Usage Data: We may automatically collect certain information about your visit to our Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Site.
Use of Collected Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site, including sending you communications, updates, and information related to your use of the Site.
- To improve the content and user experience of our Site based on your feedback and interactions.
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, or questions, as well as provide customer support.
- To understand how users interact with our Site and to analyze trends, user behavior, and preferences.
Data Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring the security of your Personal Information. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may store and process your Personal Information in countries other than your own. By using our Site, you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to these countries.
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Annie and Peter. Please note that we have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the privacy policies of those websites or services before providing any personal information.
Our Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us immediately. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Last Updated: [Insert Date]